lil wish

I dont know what to say, so this month is my birthmonth! For the day is secret, you can just google my bio. LOL.

And there some my wishes on my birthday to better life. But i have an unnecessary priority i guess, okay well..

I only want God makes me happy, always with me, and sends me :
















































Puppy Maltese




HAHHAA... A PUPPY MALTESE!!

OMG, they are so cute! I really need them ! Ok well, but i think i can't have it. because who will take care of them? me? I'm a worker, and i guess my boarding house is not allowed to have an animal. At home? What? I can't see this puppy every day, its just get wasted.

But i think if someone gives me this for my birthday present, i will find a way to take care of them. OF COURSE! WHO DOESNT?? This God's creature are so cute and hug-able.

And one more thing, if i have this adorable God's creature, i will give them a name depend on who give to me. Except God! Its rude if i name it with God,  i can be dead faster.

:(

i really love this puppy. But i dont know how to buy because it's money, i dont have saving for a dog, and i dont know where to buy.


Komentar

Postingan Populer